- To provide expert consultation to clients who have endured losses in personal injury accidents, as a result of the fault or negligence of others.
- To provide a source of information to the public, media and legislators regarding personal injury litigation and to promote justice for the aggrieved.
- To offer complimentary consultations to those with questions related to personal injury claims.
- To ensure that clients receive maximum compensation.
Anna Dubrovsky Law Group
If you are injured in an accident or as a result of someone else's negligence, Anna Dubrovsky Law Group will work tirelessly to make sure that you receive the compensation that you are entitled to. Our experienced legal professionals will explain your rights, the legal process and the role of your lawyer simply and clearly. We have recovered millions of dollars from corporations and insurance companies and have an excellent performance record of favorable settlements and jury verdicts
We understand that no matter how obvious the other party's negligence or fault, opposing counsel and insurance companies will almost always try to place some or all of the blame on the victim.
We make sure to safeguard against defense tactics by presenting a solid case and aggressively pursuing the defendant. We have an excellent reputation with clients, but also with judges, insurance companies and defense attorneys. We are not afraid to take cases that other attorneys would forgo because we are confident in our methods and our superior investigative practices.
We have won many cases that, at first glance, looked as if all the evidence was against our client, but we probed deeper to find fault with the defendant. Anna Dubrovsky Law Group will compassionately guide you through this difficult process, vigorously argue your case, and win you the justice you deserve.
Our practice focuses on matters involving motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, car accidents, bicycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, head/brain injuries, dog bite injury cases, wrongful death claims, mass tort litigation, civil litigation, product liability claims and business disputes.
How we can help you:
- We will meticulously analyze every fact of the case, as even the smallest detail can affect the outcome.
- We will gather incident reports, accident reports, police reports and medical records.
- We will conduct interviews and depositions with victims, defendants, witnesses and medical professionals such as emergency responders, nurses, doctors and therapists.
- We will use the full scope of our significant resource pool to investigate accidents immediately and thoroughly.
- We will evaluate general and specific risks involved in pursuing your case.
- We will take the time and effort to make you feel comfortable as possible during this difficult process and give you the personal attention you need.
If you have been injured, it is vital to consult an experienced attorney as soon as possible. You must file your case within a certain time limit called the "statute of limitations," or your right to sue will be permanently lost. Statutes vary for each type of case and in each state. Anna Dubrovsky Law Group will thoroughly examine every aspect of your case and fight tenaciously for a favorable outcome.
please contact us at (415) 746-1477.