San Francisco Personal Injury Lawyers
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Have Recovered Millions Of Dollars For Our Clients
If you are injured in an accident or as a result of someone else’s negligence, the Anna Dubrovsky Law Group will work tirelessly to make sure that you receive the compensation to which you are entitled.
Our experienced personal injury attorneys will explain your rights, the legal process and the role of your lawyers in a simple and clear manner. We have recovered millions of dollars from corporations and insurance companies and have an excellent record of securing favorable settlements and jury verdicts for our clients.
We understand that no matter how obvious the other party’s negligence or fault may be, opposing counsel and insurance companies will almost always try to place some or all of the blame on the victim.
We protect victims, safeguarding them against such defense tactics, by presenting a solid case and aggressively pursuing the defendant. We have an excellent reputation amongst clients, judges, insurance companies and defense attorneys. We are not afraid to take cases that other personal injury attorneys would forgo because we are confident in our methods and our superior investigative practices.
We have won many cases that, at first glance, looked as if all the evidence was against our client. However, our attorneys worked very hard to find evidence against the responsible parties that were missed by police investigating the accident.
The Anna Dubrovsky Law Group will compassionately guide you through this difficult process, vigorously argue your case, and win you the justice you deserve.
Our firm focuses on matters involving motorcycle accidents, car accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, head/brain injuries, dog bite injury cases, wrongful death claims, mass tort litigation, civil litigation, product liability claims.
If you have been injured, it is vital to consult an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. You must file your case within a certain time limit called the “statute of limitations,” or your right to sue will be permanently lost. Statutes vary for each type of case and in each state. The Anna Dubrovsky Law Group will thoroughly examine every aspect of your case and will fight tenaciously to help you secure a favorable outcome.
Contact San Francisco Personal Injury Lawyers at the Anna Dubrovsky Law Group, Inc.
Have you been injured in an accident? If so, you can count on the experienced San Francisco injury lawyers at the Anna Dubrovsky Law Group, Inc. for aggressive legal advocacy and effective help pursuing justice and compensation. Potential Personal Injury Compensation Can Include:
Motorcycle vs. Tractor-Trailer
Pedestrian vs. motor vehicle
Traumatic brain injury
Motor vehicle accident
Slip and Fall
Pedestrian vs. SUV incident
Bike vs. Auto
Motor Vehicle Accident
Anna Dubrovsky in the Media
Tips For What To Do If You’ve Been Involved In An Accident
Taking the following steps after a car, truck or motorcycle accident can help ensure that you are doing everything you can to protect your legal rights.
- STOP. If you don’t stop, you can be charged with a felony “hit and run.”
- DO NOT VOLUNTEER TOO MUCH INFORMATION.
- CALL THE POLICE.
- SURVEY THE SCENE. See if the other people involved in the accident have been injured, and call an ambulance if necessary. Make sure to get treatment for and document your injuries.
- GATHER INFORMATION from all others involved in the accident. Record their names, addresses, phone numbers, drivers’ license numbers and vehicle registration information. Also, note the vehicle makes, models and years, license plate numbers and registration expiration. Make sure you obtain all of the insurance information for each involved motorist, including the name of the carrier, agent, policy number and phone number of the agent.
- LOOK FOR WITNESSES and gather information from bystanders who may have seen the accident.
- TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS of the vehicles involved in the collision. Document property damage, traffic control signals or devices, roadway conditions, physical injuries or anything else that clarifies what happened.
- FILE REPORTS. If police do not come to the scene, you should still file a police report as soon as possible to officially state your version of what occurred. You are also required to file a report with the Department of Motor Vehicles if another person is injured or if property damage exceeds $500.00.
- CONTACT ANNA DUBROVSKY LAW GROUP. If you have been injured, it is vital to consult an experienced personal injury attorney in San Francisco as soon as possible. You must file your case within a certain time limit called the “statute of limitations,” or your right to sue will be permanently lost. Statutes vary for each type of case and in each state. Time is of the essence in legal matters.
- SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION. It is important to seek medical attention promptly after the accident. Many personal injury cases involve head trauma, which may not seem serious at the time of the incident, but symptoms may present themselves over time. Getting an accurate assessment of your injuries will help your lawyer better prepare your case.