San Francisco Wrongful Death Attorneys
The loss of a loved one can be profoundly devastating. However, when that loss may have been preventable if not for the negligence of some other party, the ensuing grief can be intensified, compounded by anger, frustration, etc.
After such wrongful death, the San Francisco wrongful death attorneys at the Anna Dubrovsky Law Group, Inc. will be ready to stand by families, helping them obtain the justice they deserve.
While no amount of money can ever compensate a family for the loss of a loved one, trusting our lawyers to pursue your wrongful death case can provide you with the financial support necessary to properly put a loved one to rest and get through these difficult times.
Causes of Wrongful Death
Statistics show that wrongful death can be caused by various forms of negligence, which can be enacted by various parties. Commonly, however, the causes of wrongful death include (but are by no means limited to):
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, bicycle accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and pedestrian accidents – Although driver negligence is often to blame for fatal motor vehicle accidents, other negligence (such as that of a vehicle manufacturer or even a municipality responsible for the safety of the roads) may also be a factor when traffic accidents result in wrongful death.
- Dangerous premises, which can arise in both private and public settings – When dangerous property leads to fatal falls (or other fatal injuries), the property owner, the property manager and others can be liable.
- Defective or faulty products, including both general consumer products, vehicle equipment and medical devices – Defective products can cause fatal injuries by exposing people to toxins, combustion, etc. When defective products cause fatal injuries, the manufacturers of these products are typically the liable parties.
Contact the San Francisco Wrongful Death Attorneys at the Anna Dubrovsky Law Group, Inc.
Have you lost a loved one as a result of negligence? If so, you can turn to the experienced San Francisco wrongful death attorneys at the Anna Dubrovsky Law Group, Inc. for aggressive legal advocacy and effective help pursuing justice and compensation.
With one of our lawyers on your side, you can be confident that you will receive:
- Honest answers about your case and best options for moving forward
- Personalized legal services
- The highest quality representation
- The best possible outcome to your case
Our goal is to maximize your financial recovery and bring your case to a successful resolution so that you can focus on your family, recovery and future.
To find out more about how we can help you, contact us today by calling (415) 746-1477 or (800) 440-6313 or by emailing us using the contact form.
From our offices in San Francisco, our lawyers provide superior representation to injured people throughout the Bay Area. We also speak Russian and have helped many people in the Bay Area’s Russian community.
Compensation after a Wrongful Death
The damages available to families after a wrongful death will vary, depending on the specifics of the fatal accident (and a number of other factors). In general, however, wrongful death compensation can include damages for:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Outstanding medical bills (related to the treatment of the loved one’s fatal injuries)
- Future lost income
- Loss of companionship
- Mental suffering
In some cases, punitive damages may also be available to those who pursue wrongful death lawsuits.