San Francisco Car Accident Attorney
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that more than 40,000 people die in car accidents
each year and countless others are seriously injured as the result of careless motorists. Some of the common scenarios that cause traffic-related injuries include:
- Stationary object collisions (with telephone poles, trees, buildings, etc.)
- High speed collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Roadway departure accidents
- Roadway construction accidents
- Collisions involving cars vs. motorcycles, trucks, other passenger vehicles, pedestrians or bicycles
- Drunk driving accidents
- Intersection collisions
- Dangerous roadway scenarios
- Single-vehicle accidents
- Rollover accidents
- Wrongful death accidents.
The vast majority of car accidents result from the negligence of another driver and are preventable. In fact, the NHSTA reports that the top 6 causes for automobile accidents are distracted driving, such as texting, talking on the phone or daydreaming; driver fatigue; drunk driving; speeding; aggressive driving; and weather. There are also instances in which vehicle-manufacturing defects are to blame.
In either case, if you have been the victim of an auto accident, you are entitled to justice.
The Anna Dubrovsky Law Group will meticulously investigate your case and determine who is liable for the harm caused by the accident. Injuries resulting from a car accident can devastate the lives of victims and their families, and it is important to consult with an experienced attorney for help getting through the legal process.
After an accident, many clients cannot work and, consequently, lose their health insurance and other employment-related benefits. We work diligently to recover the maximum possible compensation for our clients’ medical expenses, long-term disabilities, lost wages, property damage and pain and suffering.
The Anna Dubrovsky Law Group will facilitate relationships between the victim and various health care experts. Their proper assessment of the nature and extent of a victim’s injuries is vital to building a solid case and ensuring a successful outcome
. We will investigate your case thoroughly, drawing from our vast experience and resources, to help you bring your case to the best possible resolution.
Contact San Francisco Car Accident Attorneys at the Anna Dubrovsky Law Group, Inc.
Have you been injured in a rollover car accident? Or have you lost a loved one in a fatal rollover accident? If so, you can turn to the experienced San Francisco car accident attorneys
at the Anna Dubrovsky Law Group, Inc. for aggressive legal advocacy and effective help pursuing justice and compensation.
With our San Francisco car accident attorneys on your side, you can be confident that you will receive:
- A clear explanation of your rights/potential case
- Honest answers and personalized legal services
- The highest quality representation
- The best possible resolutions to your case.
To find out more about how we can help you, contact us today by calling (415) 746-1477
or (800) 440-6313
or by emailing us using the contact form
. From our offices in San Francisco, our lawyers provide superior representation to injured people throughout the Bay Area. We also speak Russian and have helped many people in the Bay Area’s Russian community.
Rollover Car Accidents
Rollovers are among the most deadly type of traffic accident that can happen. While just over 2 percent of all passenger vehicles are reportedly involved in rollover car accidents, rollovers cause about 35 percent of all traffic-related deaths that occur annually in the U.S.1
At the Anna Dubrovsky Law Group, Inc., our San Francisco car accident attorneys are dedicated to seeking justice and compensation for the victims of rollover accidents. We have the experience, insight and skills victims – including families who have lost loved ones in rollovers – can rely on to help them succeed in their financial recovery.
How Negligence Can Cause Rollovers
In many cases, rollovers are caused by the behaviors and negligence of other motorists on the road. Examples include (but are by no means limited to):
- Drunk driving, which is a factor in close to 50 percent of all fatal rollover accidents1
- Speeding, which is involved in about 75 percent of all deadly rollovers1
- Distracted driving, which can cause perception impairments and delayed reaction times, both of which can increase the likelihood of rollovers
- Otherwise failing to comply with traffic laws.
Driver negligence, however, is not the only form of negligence that can contribute to rollovers. Other parties whose negligence can lead to rollover car accidents include (but are by no means limited to):
- Vehicle manufacturers when poorly designed vehicles (with dangerously high centers of gravity) are more likely to roll over
- Equipment manufacturers when faulty equipment (like defective tires) leads to rollovers
- Municipalities when unsafe or poorly maintained roads contribute to rollovers (such as in the case of a lack of guardrails causing a vehicle to rollover off of the roadway).
Rollover Car Accident Injuries
The impacts of rollovers can be devastating, particularly if vehicle occupants were not wearing their seatbelt at the time of the collision. In general, some of the most common types of injuries that result from rollovers include (but are by no means limited to):
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Bone fractures
- Spinal cord injuries
- Loss of limb and/or disfigurement (which tends to arise when rollovers throw people out of vehicles).
1: According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration